Dental veneers are small, enduring shells composed of porcelain or composite resin that match the patient’s teeth. They are applied to the surfaces of teeth to cover up dental flaws. Dental veneers can hide flaws in your teeth like chips, discoloration, gaps, and other cosmetic problems.
Veneers fit over your existing teeth with a great degree of customization, giving them a completely natural appearance and feel. They instantly give you a makeover by making your teeth look whiter, more evenly spaced, and healthier. If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth or smile, dental veneers may be the ideal solution for you. The best part is that you don’t have to significantly change your diet or way of living.
You could continue to keep your teeth healthy by brushing and flossing frequently and scheduling checkups with our dentist in Ottewell. You need to be aware of the additional benefits of dental veneers. The main advantages of getting dental veneers will be discussed in this blog post.
Benefits of Veneers
- They Can Preserve Your Teeth. Your teeth can be shielded with dental veneers from the harm caused by normal wear and tear. The veneer acts as a shield, preventing further wear and tear on the tooth’s surface. Because the veneer serves as an additional layer of protection, it also contributes to the tooth’s strength and health. Additionally, veneers might lessen the possibility of bacteria entering your mouth and causing cavities or other dental problems. The best way to protect your teeth from damage and decay is with veneers.
- They Can Reduce Sensitivity. People who experience tooth sensitivity issues because of broken or chipped teeth may benefit from porcelain veneers in Holyrood. To conceal these tiny shells that could potentially cause pain or discomfort, cracks are put across the teeth. Warmth and cold will not easily irritate your teeth thanks to the additional protection provided by a veneer. Any rough areas will also be coated, preventing deterioration of the enamel. Veneers can help shield sensitive teeth from additional harm if they have been worn down by grinding or acid erosion.
- They Can Help You Save Money. Dental veneers are an affordable solution to shield your teeth from additional harm and decay, which can ultimately save you money. Your natural teeth can be shielded by veneers from the damaging acids and germs that can cause decay. Additionally, veneers are resistant to discoloration, which means you would need to spend less money on teeth whitening treatments. Veneers for the teeth are frequently less expensive than other options like crowns or implants. Veneers can endure for many years with proper upkeep and care, saving you money on follow-up dental appointments.
- They Can Help with Discoloration
- They Can Increase Your Confidence
Book a Consultation at Our Clinic
Dental veneers are a fantastic way to enhance the overall appearance of your smile. They not only assist with stains, sensitivity, and even mild tooth damage, but they also shield your teeth from additional harm and may even result in financial savings over time. The kind of veneer you choose will depend on your requirements. To determine which sort of veneer is best for you, talk to our Ottewell dentist here at Holyrood Dental.